Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Being Girly… Unconditional love for skirts

When men treat us with special care because we are ladies, we need to show some beautiful appreciation!

A beautiful dress is a little inefficient. A colorful, flowy skirt is decidedly girly. Both draw a sharp line between the genders. Could we women proclaim some truths of the Faith in the public square with our wardrobe choices alone? Could we add something positive to the world by wearing pretty skirts?
skirts

There are actually some very practical aspects to wearing skirts I had never considered. When I wore jeans, it was a daily battle trying to figure out which pair fit on any given day – or even at different times during the same day - ladies, I know you know what I am talking about here! I love skirts because they are much more forgiving and if you gain or lose a few pounds or have some tummy issues, it doesn’t really matter much. LOVE THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment